New for this winter 2021, a special « anti-Covid » bandana
with the colours of your agency so you can ski with confidence.
This bandana is approved for up to 30 washes, category 1. Pre-reserve it at the same time as your reservation as stock is limited !
HYGIENE - PROTECTION
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of apartments between rentals.
- Reinforced cleaning with disinfectant, virucid products(Information of products used available on site) with systematic ventilation of the apartments.
- Cleanings carried out by a professional team equipped with adapted equipment, trained and briefed according to standard hygiene specifications.
GUARANTEE OF INOCUPATION
- 24 hours minimum vacancy of your apartment before arrival
ORGANISING YOUR ARRIVAL
- Regulation at the entrance of the agency.
- Organisation of arrival and departure flows.
- Distancing markers in agencies.
AMENAGEMENT OF OUR AGENCY
- Plexiglas protection.
- Protective equipment for all our teams (masks, visors, sanitisers...).
- Hand sanitisers for your use while in our agencies.
- Systematic disinfection of the reception area and work surfaces (CB terminal, handles...)
- Creating an arrival guidance that respects the safety guidelines in force.
- Communication measures by email or SMS before you arrive.
BENEFIT FROM A SECURE ARRIVAL
- Setting up of administrative procedures ahead of your stay so you can enjoy your holiday in in complete serenity.
- Information for check in procedures and payment ahead of arrival.
- Our reception staff are trained and equipped for health safety.
- Implementation of a pre-prepared response plan for monitoring cases of illness or suspicion of illness, identifying contacts, and implementing quarantine procedures.
DESIGNATION OF A COVID ORGANISOR
- This person will be responsible for deploying and enforcing health safety measures, training staff and responding to public health authorities.
- They will ensure the supply of necessary equipment, the proper precautions and planning in compliance with the necessary health procedures as well as the answering of questions from employees and customers.
- They are the guarantor of the proper implementation of the management response plan in the case of a suspected contamination.
ON THE SKI AREA
- Face marks are obligatory from 11 years of age, in all queues and on all the lifts.
- No limitation of skiers on the slopes.
- Masks are not obligatory while actually skiing.