Winter activities La Plagne
With its 11 villages, La Plagne in Savoie is full of activities that will appeal to young and old.
We invite you to discover our advice on the subject to best prepare your stay in La Plagne.
TOP ACTIVITY IDEASOne week's skiing in the famous Paradiski area is not enough to discover all the après-ski activities on offer in La Plagne.
To help you see more clearly, we have listed the leisure activities by theme and by village.
The list is not exhaustive but it will give you an idea of the best activities to do with family or friends.
You have not yet found your accommodation in La Plagne? Discover all our rentals here!
Are you a thrill seeker with a touch of madness? After skiing, keep going with activities that are sometimes unique in France, such as Bobsleigh!
• BOBSLEIGH (Near Plagne 1800): unique in France, slip into the shoes of an Olympic athlete! Go down the Bobsleigh track and enjoy the soft sound of the ice.
• TYROLIENNE (Belle Plagne and Plagne Centre): for guaranteed thrills, Belle Plagne offers a trio of giant tyroliennes. In Plagne Centre you can try out Supertyro, the longest zip line in the resort with its 600m length.
• SLEDGING (Plagne Centre, Aime 2000): don't forget your hat and goggles, sledging in La Plagne is a real blast! There are several 6km of prepared runs for guaranteed thrills.
• SNOWSHOE HIKING (available in different villages): take a guide and a headlamp to discover the mountain and its secrets.
• ELECTRIC BIKE ON THE SNOW (Plagne Centre): take a bike ride on the footpaths with an instructor.
• E-FAT BIKE (Plagne Centre): enjoy a new experience with specially equipped snow bikes with big, grippy wheels and an electric motor to help you keep up.
For an after-ski or a quieter evening, here are some ideas.
• SLED DOGS (Plagne Village): nature lovers, meet a pack of sled dogs and go with them on snowy trails. An activity that will appeal to young and old alike, and will bring you back home with eyes full of magic.
• VILLAGE IGLOO (Plagne Village): an exceptional activity to come and dine or even sleep under an igloo facing Mont Blanc at an altitude of 2118m!
• ESCAPE GAME (Plagne Bellecôte): yes, in La Plagne you can also immerse yourself in an Escape game experience. A game of cohesion and escape for all the family.
THE LITTLE EXTRA OF LA PLAGNE
A new and unusual activity to experience in La Plagne. Come and enjoy a privileged moment by sleeping in a snow groomer, it's the "over the Moon" experience.
After a ride in a snow groomer to take you to an altitude of 2400m, discover a comfortable room for 2 people and admire the view, the mountain is yours!