Paradiski : ideal holiday
La Plagne, it is " the mountain in 10 resorts ", 130 tracks spreading out on 425km, of 1250m in 3250m of height in front of Mont Blanc and of the Massif of Beaufortain:
- Plagne Centre (1970m) : The first One of the stations of La Plagne with urban architecture
- Plagne Aime on 2000 (2100m: more modern, nicknamed the "Liner of Snows".
- Champagny (1250m) in the Valley of Bozel at the door of the National park of Vanoise.
- Montchavin (1250m) station built in the former hamlet and Coaches (1450m) in the full heart of PARADISKI.
- Plagne Villages (2050m) the station is leaned in the relief.
- Plagne Bellecôte (1930m) the station the most the "integrated" of La Plagne.
- Montalbert (1350m) have three vacation centers.
- Plagne 1800, new station with residences of works councils and chalets.
- Belle Plagne (2050m) his architecture is of Savoyard tradition.
- Plagne Soleil (2050m) It is the latest of the stations of La Plagne.
With almost 400 km of slopes, Paradiski is one of the biggest ski resort in the Alps. Paradiski was created from the junction of the La Plagne ski resort and the Arcs one. Both of the ski resorts are connected by the lift “Vanoise Express” which can link the two stations / resorts in less than 4 minutes. During your holidays in La Plagne, you will be able to choose different ski passes for the week or ski days. You will have the choice between skiing around your station, enjoy the La Plagne area or discover the pleasures of Paradiski.
By renting your accommodation (apartment or studio) with La Plagne Immobilier, you are at the heart of the La Plagne ski resort during all your holidays. With a special access to the ski slopes, you will naturally enjoy of the Paradiski area during the open hours of the ski lift.
The after-ski activities
Plagne 1800m: peaceful atmosphere near from the forest edge, proximity with the Bobsleigh slope Plagne Centre (1970m): friendly atmosphere during the after-ski, fitting welcome for families Plagne Aime 2000 (2100m): its panoramic view, its modern and surprising architecture, its convivial atmosphere, its functional structure particularly adapted for customers with reduced mobility, its specialized ski school “Antenne Handicap” Belle-Plagne (2050m): warm and homely atmosphere, the charm of its architecture with stone and wood, completely pedestrian Plagne Bellecôte (1930m): young and animated atmosphere in after-ski, its functional structure, and its outdoor pool heated to 29° Montchavin-la-Plagne (1250m): door of the Paradiski resort, its traditional wood old chalets and farms, the “Famille Plus” label with quality infrastructures and a plenty of activities for children.
The Montchavin-La Plagne station is Famille Plus labelled since many years. This is the guarantee of great moments in family in La Plagne! The ski resort village ensure a personalised welcome for families, adapted activities for children of all ages, and events to share together to spend a memorable time with family. Nursery and childcare facilities are welcoming your children for leisure and sports activities (sled, ski, snow garden for beginners).